[Harp-L] MINT low hrs. HarpGear HG35 for sale

I have just lost my job, like so many others, so I'm goingf to start thinning the heard.

THIS AMP IS STILL LIKE NEW! The HarpGear 35 is  a mid sized amp which achieves 35W using a cathode bias 6L6 setup.  This amp is setup specifically for harmonica and uses all of HarpGears standard harp amp modifications they have become known for.  This amp was designed to add flexibility to their amp line and allow you to play in more medium sized venues with the confidence of knowing you won't need to mic the amp or connect the line out to the sound board.  The standard HarpGear 35 uses two custom "real vintage" brand speakers, however I have changed the speakers for more volume and projection.  The amp now has a Pyle 40 watt ceramic with a 1 1/2" voice coil and a large magnet, for bass and projection. This amp is capable of putting out more bass than my bassman! Honestly.  The other speaker is a smooth cone 1" voice coil alnico Oxford from the early 60's for breakup and character. Both speakers are in excellent condition with no issues.  I tried many speaker combinations and this worked best IMHO.  I will include the original speakers if you would like to pay to have them shipped, or I will reistall them and keep the Pyle and Oxford, the choice is yours.

   The amp has three adjustable tone controls being Bass, Middle and Treble.  This amp  has an oversized output transformer like the other HarpGear amps and even more great bass to really accentuate those low notes while you're playing.  The tube configuration for this amp is as follows:(1)Ruby 5AR4  (2)  GT-6L6 power tubes (1) GT-12AX7 (1) GT-5751.  This amp is 18"H X 22"W x 9.5"D and weighs 34#.  This amp will generate 35 watts of power which comes across as LOUD.

I have gigged the amp twice, it's sat under a cover, which is included, in my closet for the past year and a half. It is "as new". I have about 30 vintage amps and a Clark bassman, I just don't need this.  Brian Purdy makes a great product.  I have used CR's, CM's, Crystals, and a 545 through the amp it likes them all.  I have the original shipping carton and will ship this amp to anyone in the continental US for $1,050.  I am vibrolux56 on ebay I have a stellar feedback record, I am an honest forthright individual. Please email with any questions, visit Brian's site for more info and a look at pictures, I can photograph the amp, but it looks just like the one on the HarGear site. Thanks for induldging me, JD