[Harp-L] magic dick equipment

I will be seeing Magic twice in one week-BB Kings in NYC and Infinity Hall in Norfolk,CT.

I will be sending a full report to all Magic fans,and a link to the videos I will be taking.

 I have seen Magic with The J. Geils Band,Bluestime,The Legendary Rythmn and Blues Band,and as part of the Hummel Blowout. I have spoken with him on countless occasions,always freindly,and can tell some great stories about back in the day.

 His best stuff,imho,is the early J. Geils Blues Band material-I have some cd's from September 1968 from the New Penelope Club in Montreal-he really gets into some Little Walter material here-he nails the classic phrasing and tone.