[Harp-L] recording youtube videos & Zoom Q3 video recorder

Hey list,
I uploaded a couple of our more harmonica-centric vids from a recent show. I
bought a Zoom Q3 video recorder because it was advertised as having great
audio recording quality. The audio is only OK...... HOWEVER, the video
sucks! Needs A LOT of light!
Anybody know a good program for editing/brightening .mov files?
Or a good under $500 video camera with audio input capabilities? I have
really good recording mics and my Zoom H4n audio recorder is fantastic.

songs are Dear Carissa and Burning Out:

http://www.youtube.com/user/roscoharp#p/a/u/2/r8YyuoS4jAU

--
Later,