Re: [Harp-L] recording youtube videos & Zoom Q3 video recorder

rosco-

Download and install the firmware upgrade from Zoom's Japan website:

http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/download/software/q3.php

This firmware upgrade greatly improves the video performance in low light.

I don't know what you mean by "The audio is only OK."  I've had great
results with the audio on the Q3 (and I've owned a Zoom H4 for four years,
so I have a good reference to compare).   My advice would be to avoid using
the Auto Gain setting.  When I record my blues band I use the Low Gain
setting and the audio sounds very good.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog