[Harp-L] More than a tree grew in Brooklyn today

Our knowledge and appreciation of Music theory, Jazz harmonica and so much more grew as well, We were all blown away.

Thank you Will Galison for a remarkable workshop Brooklyn, NY today.  Perhaps the term is overused, but you truly put the Master in Masterklass.  Bravo!!

Will also used a remarkable Chromatic neck rack, that works by simply tilting his head.  I wil find out the manufacturer of the tool and let everyone know.

Jeff Silverman
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.harmonica411.com