Subject: [Harp-L] recording youtube videos & Zoom Q3 video recorder

Hello Rosco , I downloaded the first video you put on you tube using anyvideo converter , I converted it to a WMV  (Windows Medea Video )
The main thing is the harp player had no lights on to him so it was dark anyway , try this for seeing it brighter .
Useing  Windows Movie Maker to add brightness to the video !.
To do this open Windows Movie Maker and click on File Tab , and then click on import into collections , find your movie file it has to be in Mpeg or WMV format to be edited in Windows Movie Maker , then click on import , it will be loaded into Windows Movie Maker Time line ! , once thats done you simply click on Tools and click on video effects then Increase brightness drag the effect onto to the video in the Timeline , the more times you drag and drop the increase brightness effect onto the video in the time line the brighter the video will get !. After that just click on File  Tab and Save Movie File and  the follow prompts  First one is to Save your movie for play back on your computer its recommended you do that , then name your movie and allocate a folder where you will save it too , then save it .
I hope I have helped ? let me know how you get on ok .
Davey G Harp Player From New Zealand .