[Harp-L] RE: One of Our Own Graduated from Jazz School

Hi Rex,

thanks for the news and posted video! I met Tinus in Trossingen in 2005 he was very kind to show some of the overbending stuff. I still didn't start to conquer the harp in the extreme way, though I'm very thankful to Tinus for devoting time and sharing valuable info. Now I'm pleased to find out he got a degree!

Pls. pass my best regards to him. Thanks,

Alex

Help save paper! Do you really need to print this email?

>>> "Rex Platner" <rexplatner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 29/03/2010 01:36 >>>
Just thought I would drop a line to announce Tinus Koorn graduated Jazz
School and his finals are on You Tube. I took a couple of lessons from him a
while back and wow what a player. People are always talking about using one
diatonic harmonica for all keys and Tinus has this accomplished. Enjoy and
Congratulation Tinus you are truly a master and a friend !! Rex Platner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LynIaVH44I&feature=related
Another
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaSrmAIfcMU&feature=related

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) does not in any way waive privilege or confidentiality.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited.
The sender accepts no liability for the proper transmission of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.