[Harp-L] B radicals; any feedback?? (Roger A Gonzales)

Hi Roger- I got my B-radical (key of Bb) a short while back and posted a youtube demo (see below)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyTtJCf45bs
It's a very responsive harmonica and very even tone all the way accross and seems to project very well. It feels good in the mouth but took a little while getting used to as it's a bit different embouchure than what I'm used to playing. The tuning on it is impeccable. I play in quite a number of different positions and it feels well in tune in all of them,not an easy feat. A very, very solid harmonica-thumbs up.Hope that helps.