[Harp-L] few changes to blowyourbrassoff.com

I've made a few changes to the website today. One, I've added completed custom harps back to the site, now including hohner, seydel, and suzuki harps. I also lowered the price of the acrylic combs back down to $20. There are only a limited number of options that I can include with the add to cart buttons so if a custom harp with an exotic hardwood comb is desired you'll have to contact me to get the price on it.

 Chris

http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.builderofstuff.com
http://www.myspace.com/builderofstuff
http://www.myspace.com/builderofbluesharps

Just a man, his shop, and a long list of unfinished projects...