[Harp-L] Wooden mic from Greg Heumann with Shure CRT from Chuck Guerney---Oh, Yes

Hello~

I am impressed with a wooden mic that I ordered from Greg Heumann at blowsmeaway.com.
It was completed in short order.
Throughout the process, I was ' in the loop' and better understand more of the skill and application involved in making the mic.

The shell is from one block of wood and has unique grill pattern cut out aluminum.
The volume control is integrated into the shell as a feature and is well done.
Highly recommended if you want a lighter bullet with a choice of features.
Made in the USA.

Because this was meant to be extra-special, I sent Chuck Guerney  a good black label CR and he improved it tonally, so I asked him to send it on to Greg for installation in the burl maple shell.
I am able to hear a positive change in clarity and bottom in the element after Chuck worked on it.

This is an investment I am happy to have made.

Regards,

Brian