[Harp-L] London England

London  England-To my harmonica friends in the London area. Many years ago I stayed in the London area for over three years. My wife and I now want to return for a visit. We plan to be there from about September 28th for about ten days. Is there anyone that could help me locate some place to stay while we are there? You can contact me in any of these ways: 1. Skype (bobdreyer) 2.Phone  (513-793-1782)I think that you preceed this with you country code 20.                              3. Mail

                      11 Carpenters Ridge

                      Cincinnati, Ohio 45241

4. E-mail--  bdreyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx

 Thank you in advance---Bob Dreyer