[Harp-L] the latest on "buy v. refurbish"

Now that my "antique" harps are playing better, I'm thinking I'll replace the windsavers myself and see how far that takes me.
For the money "burning a hole in my pocket" (as my parents used to say), comments here have made it dawn on me that having one or more harps in different keys would expand my playing without any additional practicing! (an American Cultural Theme: Why learn something when you can buy something instead?).
Well anyway, I wanted to ask for general comments on using chromatics in multiple keys.  What keys do people find most useful and why.
Thanks again in advance.
Karl