[Harp-L] mics

I will be bringing approx. 12 or more white label CR, 50's, and CM's, 50's
and if they are in the 60's, are Chuck Gurney worked on. ALL my mics are
worked  on my Chuck. I will off this one tremendous Black Label element loaded
in  a deep deep red shell with gold flakes throughout, my hottest mic of
all of  them. Middle plug in with indented, clicks with each number moved, for
$450.  HUGE bottom end and is one of the best I have owned. I need money
for this trip  so contact me off list before I send out all my gear in two
weeks. That price  would include shipping, within the CONUS.. It is the best of
any I have played  or owned, Chuck was holding this for me, now I must come
up with a bit of money  for this trip which I am excited about, so contact
me. I will also have a  Cruncher at a discount there for demo and sale, not
sure on the Avenger due to  Weber working at their pace. You will not be
sorry for buying this mic. I will  be putting it up on other sites so just
contact me. If we have done business  before, you have the option of trying it
for the day it arrives, as it will be  evident of its tone and power as soon
as you plug it in. The Cruncher I will be  bringing will be $1450 where it
normally would be $1650, counting the $65 cover  and $90 shipping and
insurance charge. If you know you want a Cruncher this will  the only type venue
where it will be discounted. I have some of best endorsers  in the business;
like Charlie, who bought a road case and paid top dollar just  so he could
have the amp with him taping the segment with Cyndi Lauper. If you  want the
mic, I would get it to you at the end of Saturday or early Sunday. If  you
want the brand new off the line Cruncher that price you wont see from me
again. It is extremely popular due to referrals, there isn't a blues harp player
 around the world who has not heard of one, contact me on how we can do it.
I am  hoping to have an Avenger for sale: if not, I will bring my own
prototype so you  can get a feel for it and can get on the list. Buying 100
speakers can put a  dent in one's finances for sure, hence my wanting to have
some solid sales. GRAB  this blackie from Chuck that I have in the beautiful
muscle car metallic flake  color.
I look forward to seeing as many as come over, this way you can hear the
amps/mics without any interference.  I will have a chalkboard to give a
seminar on different amps and how to manipulate them for harp for the layperson,
 Saturday from 1 - 2.. All you will need to do is come by and I will set
you up,  both amps are very user friendly and minimum feedback, get your deals
now.
Thank you. Sonny Jr.