[Harp-L] Mississippi Hill Country Harmonica Experience

how about mentioning the cost of admission to this event? it seems to be very reasonably priced for the instruction available, especially when compared to the other teaching events/camps available.

-----Original Message-----
From: Billy James <billyjames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, May 1, 2010 8:40 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] Mississippi Hill Country Harmonica Experience

Elizabeth said:
Subject: [Harp-L] Rented Vehicles tips for lonesome Harmonica
      traveller..

"Good luck to you. Hope your trip is fruitful and you have a really good
experience here in the States and with Adam. He's one of the good guys".

PS: I'd only suggest giving the exact dates when you're arriving and then
continuing on so people will know if they'll be free for whatever times
you'll  be here.

Thanks again for your kindness Elizabeth "Good on you". I have appreciated your
extensive responses and validations to my enquiries.This Mississippi Hill
Country Harmonica Homecoming is shaping up to be a really cool little 'get
together'. I note Greg Heumann from 'Blows me away' and Randy from Lone Wolf
Blues Company are heading down; as well as the many other advertised people and
performers.
I think Billy Branch & Adam Gussow are worth the ticket alone. It's a really
great idea at a very reasonably affordable price, held simply, smack bang at the
heart of Mississippi blues heritage and the remaining juke style music
culture.I'm obviously looking forward to meeting many of those people and
hearing some groovin' tones. Adam Gussows been very kind, gracious and
thoughtful to us all. A true inspiration of humility and decency without the
greed and ego, seemingly  prevalent in our societies.His passion for playing and
as a regular 'live working performer' is outstanding, let alone the Youtube
coaching phenomenon he created. I can imagine this gig becoming much bigger in
time to come.
I have reserved a vehicle and will arrive in Memphis on the 12th May and will
explore/film /play music through until departure on 4th June.I should be in
Clarksdale on the Sun 16th, Ground Zero on the 20th. So far I haven't a clue
about my accommodation in that area. Also as I said before, if  any 'easy going'
harpl members want to hook up to share a ride, they are welcome. I drive a van
on the right hand side and dodge the kangaroos up here on the North East Coast
of Australia, so rolling down your highway system will be interesting and
probably somewhat confusing.
Any other tips or options re:accommodation and experiences in Memphis and the
nearby surrounding regions will be gratefully considered. This is gonna be a
full on blues harmonica hoedown like never before with a bit of luck.It should
be interesting what gear the punters bring along.I'll have a swag of demo's and
a simple case of performance gear with me.If any guitarists wants to collaborate
in duo down there somewhere? I sing and blow over six hours of simply
structured, slightly left of centre traditional/version tunes, from Howlin Wolf,
Sonny Boy, Billy Boy, Silas Hogan, Peg Leg Sam, RL Burnside, Canned Heat,etc
etc. My thinking is  "be there, or be...a long time in the rockin' chair" ?