[Harp-L] 4th position 3 hole draw bend on the XB40

Just glancing at this discussion I thought I might mention that the XB40
does seem to make it possible to hit the 3 draw pretty much dead on down a
whole step. I seem to be able to get it if my position is dead on the hole.
I can't do this on any other harp half as well and rely on 12 hole
chromatics or tremolos with the same layout for many fiddle tunes.  I've
got a long way to go when it comes to bending notes, but find the xb4os
enables me to blow bend pretty easily as well. They also have enough volume
to cut it when you're competing with fiddles in a session. Expensive, but so
far mine have held up better than more expensive chromatics.

John Coster