[Harp-L] Bent note on Amazing Grace

Where is the bent note(s) in Amazing Grace?

The topic came up during a discussion at Buckeye.

I've been playing Amazing Grace for years   on a C harp in the keys of C, G
and F (1st, 2nd 12th positions) and have always found it easy to teach
beginners. It works in the keys of G and F because pentatonic based hymn does
not use the 4th note of the scale (F# in key of G) and (Bb in key of F).

I didn't remember where I originally found the tune (based on the hymn/form
New Britain) so I searched through my print archives and on the web --
finding noting different from what I already had. [A jazz guitar version has
some accidentals (sharps/flats) but that is to be expected with jazz.]

Phil