From: David Fertig
Sender: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
To: Harp-l
Subject: [Harp-L] 365 COMB IN PLASTIC or WOOD?
Sent: May 3, 2010 6:27 PM

My initial query was unfruitful, perhaps plastic combs for 14-hole Hohner 365s don't exist, but I have a couple which I'd like to work the reeds on, thus need to dis- and re-assemble the things,  and I'm not handy for drilling and tapping and rigging and wrangling (well, wrangling I can do).

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

-Dave "plastic fantastic lover" Fertig