Re: [Harp-L] Bent note on Amazing Grace

I use the 3 draw/inhale full-step bend (3D'') alot on Amazing Grace... don't need to if you play a Paddy Richter tuned harp... but I like the emotion you can get with the regular 3 draw/inhale full-step bend.

And I use all the holes except maybe hole 10, in 2nd position, starting on 1 draw/inhale... 1D 2D 3D 3D'' 2D 3D 3D 3D'' 2D 2B 1D, etc...

Ken H in OH