Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Players don't participate

On May 5, 2010, at 10:16 AM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

I was wondering if you'd bring up that tape, Smokey.

I had about forgotten about it...until the reeds thing came up. :)

It's reeeeaaaaally good.

You reaaaaaaaally think so? Why you are too kind. I was a young energetic 40 back then and still had hair....and real teeth, lolol

I had no idea at first listen just how many instruments were being played...nor that you were the sole musician.

I wasn't doing the keyboard, bass, nor drums.

It's safe. One of these days I will get it duped for you.

Not that important. That was a half a lifetime ago. The past. A memory. I wanted you to have it. In memory. I have several other things that I am divesting myself of.

As with everything, I've fallen behind due to circumstances beyond my control, but I do so want other people to hear just how good a musician you are on other instruments as well as chromatic harmonica.

No, just let it gather dust. At least I will have left 'something' behind. :)

You're the original Cat with Nine Lives,

Yeah, between the helicopter accident, the fall off the Allegheny bridge, being stuck underwater with no air, the shoot-out, I guess I have been lucky.

despite having sure used up a few ...(okay, that one probably cost you more than a few). But here you are - many years later and hopefully seriously finally considering cutting the CD many of us have been pushing you to do.

Every time I gather what I think is a nice group of tunes (for harp), someone else beats me to it. McCoy just put several of MY picks on his new CD.

Jo-Zeppi

Elizabeth

"Message: 7