[Harp-L] Re: James Cotton favorite ...new thread

I don't have it but am both a huge fan of Muddy and Cotton. The "Best of the
Verve Years" James Cotton CD has to be my favourite blues album of all time.
Vox, harp, piano, guitar - everything about it is stellar. Cotton is the
greatest living blues harp player, IMO.

James Cotton is so great....during the early 60's ....like at the newport
jazz,
still his
best work in MHO is on the recording " Muddy sings Big Bill Broonzy " . This
recording is unlike most other Harp playing. Light and delicous. Other
playing
which has this light country feel ....Cary Bell with Chicago Blues
Alstars....and big W with same....Have youall loved it as I do ...or heard
it?