[Harp-L] Re: Is Howard Levy the most technically advanced harmonica player?

Amen! Testify! GREAT post.

There are guys who can noodle up and down the harp using all sorts of
techniques, transposing (now dated) jazz and world music material, who will
never, ever, EVER, achieve an immediately identifiable sound, or even be
able to copy the signature tone and phrasing of someone like James Cotton.

It's about time we saw some more love around here for the most identifiable
blues harp player since the Walters.

Martin,