From: Matthew Smart <matthewsmart@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Low Eb Harp
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 22:20:14 -0400

Can anyone recommend a good Low Eb. I have a special 20 and I have re-gapped
reeds, embossed, added extra screws to the plate. It is still hard to play.

On the other hand, I bought a Suzuki Manji Low F and it played effortlessly.
I wish they made a Low Eb.

The only one that looks enticing is the Seydel 1847, $90 harps. For that
price perhaps it is better to buy a custom one.

Comments? Help?

Thanks, M

Penny Stock Jumping 2000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4be3244c37de935f8fdst05vuc