Re: [Harp-L] Embossing Tool

Probably a "reducing punch" as shown here on the Micro-Mark website (comes as a 3-punch set with different size ball-ends):

http://www.micromark.com/3-PIECE-REDUCING-PUNCH-SET,8010.html

I think a deep socket for hex-head nuts/bolts works better... I have an 11/32" socket that I bought for removing an amp's speaker tha works well, but not sure what the "ideal" size would be.

Ken H in OH