[Harp-L] re: Beginner's Harp

Dave,

I'm by no means an expert, but here's my 2 cents worth.

Someone told one once, the way to get better at playing harp can be summed up in 3 words:

"Harp In Mouth"

There are no free lunches.  You can buy the best harp in the world, if you don't practice, you'll never get better.  Plain and Simple.  The reality of it is, a great harp player can make a even a cheap harp sound great and they didn't get to be great harp players without practising a lot...PERIOD.

For what it's worth,

Dan