[Harp-L] Anybody record any part of Buckeye Blues Jam? and/or know Bill Hensin

Did anybody get any recording of any of the 10-hour or so blues jam at Buckeye?
 It would be nice to have some momento of that awesome jam... also, on an educational note I'm really interested in how my blues 48 chord sounded, cause I'm trying to learn how to do that.
Also, anybody know Bill Hensin, a very talented player I met at the jam? I would like to get in touch with him.

Dave