[Harp-L] I NEED A REPLACEMENT REED FOR MY SEYDEL !

Jim wrote:
> Where ,oh where can I find an 8 hole blow reed for a D Seydel harmonica. I searched Seydels site but only came up with plates, screws.

  I'm no expert on the Seydel website, but from reading past posts I think u should be able to find reeds on the Seydel site.  If u can't find what u need, perhaps u could email them or ask a Seydel rep, maybe list members Dave Payne or Rupert Oysler (who also has for sale his great DVD on harp repair and maintenance).
ron