[Harp-L] Brendan's SF & Phoenix Gigs/Workshop

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for suggestions/info/possible
gigs on my upcoming US trip. All sorts of kind offers of meetings, invites
to stay, sit-in etc came in. It's going to be a great trip! Here's the gig
update for the first part, in the San Francisco area and Phoenix:

Sun May 30		Guesting with Grant Walters and the Big Crawdaddy
Band (Sams Chowder House, El Granada, Half Moon Bay 1-4pm)
Wed June 2		Harmonica Workshop and gig at The Compound Grill,
Phoenix, AZ 85054
			The workshop is scheduled for 7-8pm, gig starts
after. Open to all levels (Q&A session).
Thur June 3		Double bill with Andre Motteshead (guitar/vocals) at
Fourth St Tavern, 711 4th St San Rafael, 8pm start
Fri June 4		Guesting with Aki Kumar's band Tip of the Top at
Lou's Pier 47, San Francisco 4-6pm
Fri June 4		Featuring with Steve Malerbi's band at De Vino,
Sausalito, CA 94965. 8pm start

Thanks to Grant, Buddha and Steve for invites to stay at their places;
looking forward to that. Hope to see some of you at these events.

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic