RE: [Harp-L] most used low tuned harps

I probably use my low F more than my standard F, I just think of it as one of the usual suspects  rather than as an especially low harp. I recently got myself a Seydel Low D (because the singer in the band I'm in is particularly fond of E minor) and it's quite a different beast from my other harps.

I'd say that in general the low F is more useful because the satandard F is so high, but if you want to explore new teritory then the low D would be the way to go.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/