To: <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Harp L Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] 14 yr old harp in colorado

Here's a new link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-I6vFucJjc to my 11 year
old daughter.

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 5:52 AM, George Miklas <harmonicat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Steve,

Here is a video of my 11 year old daughter
http://www.youtube.com/user/HARPbeats#p/u/4/ga3ymOmD0Xo

Enjoy!
George

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 12:32 AM, steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx <swebb@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

Just recently somebody posted a link about a 14-year-old harp player in
Colorado and I didn't save it and now I can't find it. I'm teaching a
15-year-old girl and I wanted her to see what he could do. Could anyone
remember that and perhaps send me the link offlist? I would greatly
appreciate it.
Steve Webb in Minn. where the weatherman promises it will get into the 60s
tomorrow.