[Harp-L] Re: Thanks Jason / Mike Fugazzi & Nite Rail Grab the Reins for the Blow-Off that Kicks Off SPAH this year in Bloomington!

Lol, I've already had several messages from players willing to volunteer to
fill a spot.  Truth be told, I haven't been asked to find guys to play.  It
sounds like SPAH is arranging that.  I was asked if I was interested in
playing the event and helping secure a venue and working out the business
details.  I am truly honored to be a part of this, my backing band is
perfect for said event, and I am really bummed Jason can't be around for
it.  Hopefully this is a one time substitute and a means for the SPAH
community to celebrate the work he has done for the harp world over the
years.

Thanks so much for the plug and peoples' interest in the event.  The venue
is fantastic and they are trying to arrange transportation to and from the
hotel.  I was given a list of guys SPAH was going to try and lineup.  If any
of them come out, it will be a magical evening for sure.

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.reverbnation.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.youtube.com/user/mikefugazzi