[Harp-L] 3rd/4th position video

Dear Harp-L,

Sorry in advance for such a vague question. I've been scouring the archives
to no avail, looking for a youtube video that was posted on here about two
years ago. It was a live performance with a male harpist - I think he was
wearing a hat - playing in third/fourth position (I think the chord
progression was just I/V, so in a sense, he was moving between the two) on a
small stage. For some reason, I got the impression that it was filmed in
Europe somewhere, but I'm really not sure. It was a slow, minor bluesy jam,
and I believe it used highly punctuated stop time.

I know it's a shot in the dark, but does this ring any bells with anyone?
Like I said, I tried a couple dozen searches of youtube and the archives and
couldn't find what I was looking for.

Cheers,

Evan