[Harp-L] replacement reeds - no plates

There was recent post discussing replacement reeds from Hohner.  Maybe the source of the reeds was mentioned but I did not note it.

I would like to find a source of reeds for any good quality harmonica.  Since I need reeds of every pitch over 3 octaves a set of reeds for a chromatic seems like a good choice, or maybe from a "polyphonia".

Size shape is not critical as I will be having special purpose reed plates made to suit the reeds.

Any suggestions or leads?

Thanks,

Doug H