[Harp-L] Re: Tremolo Harps: Star/Kreuzwender/Sextet/Carambola

While working at Hohner, I put together a notation chart for Hohner tremolo
models in all available keys.  I've uploaded it as a .pdf file with the
following link:

http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B56Y28n7JwtSZTFhMjZlMDktZDQwNC00Y2U2LTlkOGEtOWVlOGM0NThhZmUx&hl=en&authkey=undefined

There's a lot of information in it packed into one page but hopefully it's
fairly self-explanatory.  Let me know if there are any questions about it or
if anyone needs the file emailed to them as an attachment.

Best regards,
Rick