Re: [Harp-L] Jimmy Rogers lyrics

Dear Suave Bluesman,

I have this amazing studio version, with the stunning Kim Wilson. But
I still can't understand some of the lyrics, here's what I got by now:

You're sweet, yes baby you're so sweet (x2)
The sweetiest little thing I've never seen walk the street

I love you babe, I love you so much
With your ??? meanless miniskirt (?)
You're sweet...

I'd taken you home last Saturday night
I'm here to tell you babe that you really got me tight (?)
But you're sweet...

Thanks for your help!!

Cheers,

M.A.