[Harp-L] video from Hill Country Harmonica

Hi.. here's a video of me performing "The Sky is Crying" with Bill "Howl-n-Madd" Perry, at Hill Country Harmonica this past weekend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFO59J7zBzE

Most of the song is played in 3rd position on a B flat Seydel 1847 Silver (customized by Buddha), except for the first part of my solo, which is played in 5th position with an 1847 Silver in A flat.

By the way, Hill Country Harmonica was a fantastic experience.  Major props to Adam Gussow and Jeff Silverman for putting it together.

Scott Albert Johnson
---

VOTED "Best Musician", 2010 "Best of Jackson" Awards, Jackson Free Press
MORE INFO: www.scottalbertjohnson.com