[Harp-L] SEMINARS: San Jose; Buddha & Brendan in Phoenix

I'll be doing two harmonica seminars in the coming week:

SUZUKI HARMONICA CLINIC (Free Entry)
Date: Saturday 29 May 2010
Time: 3:00 PM Pacific Time
Location: Music Village
            Contact: Don (Manager)
            http://www.musvil.com/
            2971 Union Ave
            (at Foxworthy Ave)
            San Jose, Ca 95124
            Phone: 408-377-2504
            Toll Free: 800-300-6872
 Google Maps Link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=%25s&um=1&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

BUDDHA & BRENDAN CLINIC ($25 per head)
Date: Wednesday 2 June 2010
Time: 6-8pm. Gig follows, Brendan plus special guests.
Location: The Compound Grill Phoenix, AZ 85054
Open to all levels. Chris and I answer questions, demonstrate styles,
positions etc
Clinic Contact: Buddha: groovygypsy@xxxxxxxxx
Gig Contact: John Largay
Address: The Compound Grill
Northeast Corner of Mayo Blvd. & 68th St.
7000 E. Mayo Blvd. Bldg. 21
Phoenix, AZ 85054
602-329-4528 Mobile
Website: http://www.thecompoundgrill.com/

I'm flying today and moving about in the next week so internet access will
be intermittent. Please contact Chris if you're interested in coming, to
gauge numbers.

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic