Re: [Harp-L] Musselwhite on the Apprentice

Hey WB,

I too am wondering why not one harpler has posted on Charlie's prime time
TV appearance. This was a GREAT showcase for CM and our instrument, no? And
Charlie was fantastic as usual. Cindy did LW's "Just Your Fool"  her  way,
and I give her credit for that. She entertained the Trumpster, no  doubt.

The person that should be feeling really gratified is Sonny Jr. If I gave
birth to an amp and saw it presented on national TV with a legend harp
player,  well it couldn't  get much better than that. Congratulations  Gary!

Best to yas,
Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 5/27/2010 9:38:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,