[Harp-L] Under the warm Mississipi hill country sun

Hill Country Harmonica has come and gone and to say it was a remarkable experience would be a gross understatment.  From the ride in from the Crossroads to the excitement of 125 blues harp players meeting for the first time, to the classes given by Adam Gussow, Terry Harmonica Bean, Billy Gibson, Johnny Sansone, Deak Harp, Brandon Bailey, Bill Howl-n-Madd Perry and the very special experience of seeing and listening to Billy Branch, I think everyone was touched by the depth of blues harp experience and feeling.  To learn blues harp in the Mississiippi Hill Country, in the warm Mississippi sunshine, under a shaded "blues barn" was nothing short of trancedental. Hell, there we some people with tears in their eyes, it was such a moving event.

Thank you everyone from all 30 states and 7 countries who represented.  Thank you all for allowing us to share our hospitality and a remarkable event.

Jeff Silverman
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.harmonica411.com