From: Gary hill <hillyshog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Super 64 Red Case
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 10:04:07 +0000

Hi All
Just a quick question.
I've been offered a Super 64 brand new but in a Red Plastic Case. This is something i've not seen before
as the two I currently own both came in the Black Plastic Case known by all.
My worry is that this harmonica is not genuine.

The case appears to be along the lines of a larger version of a Golden Melody Case.
I challenged the vendor and the response I received is that the Red Case came before the Black Case??

So I guess what he is offering is NOS (New Old Stock).

What I don't want to buy, obviously, is an inferior 64 (a Swan for example) wearing Super 64 cover plates.
Can anybody shed any light on this please?
Many thanks
Cheers
Gary

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/