Fwd: [Harp-L] Old Time Rock n' Roll - Horn solo

Begin forwarded message:

From: "John F. Potts" <hvyj@xxxxxxx>
Date: May 29, 2010 3:33:33 PM GMT-04:00
To: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Old Time Rock n' Roll - Horn solo

Steve,

You know, since Denny brought it up, I've been fooling around with this tune, and i think i like the way it sounds starting the solo on 3D**. iI haven't played this tune for a while, and i've developed better control over the 3 hole draw bends since the last time i actually performed this tune. It wouldn't have occurred to me to start on 3D** back then. Yeah, being able to hit the 3 draw bends precisely makes a big difference.

JP