[Harp-L] Re Blues harp & "Whiteboy" Walden

Really dig'n the Harp-l online this morning......so Whiteboy...I use them & I agree the hohner blues harps had a nice run for a while....recently got a Bb from coast to coast....two messed up reeds. Anyway i like them cause woods got soul, which I don't feel from the other material. still metal is better than plastic...I sent two Big Rivers out west to Mike Peace....both were fixed...nice nice. I will send the sans-s-a- reed Meisterclass ...which was great and worked in performance rotation for 6 months, to mike....very pleased with his fine work......i love the "A" Crossover...my amigo Gov got me.....it is loud (or quiet)...if you want it so. I want to learn  how to repair diatonic harps, reed replacement/tuning/sealing....hands on...and would travel or set up a workshop in CT if someone would instruct. Is there interest in a harp repair workshop in New England/ New York area? Good Morning on this sweet Decoration Day weekend, so filled with memories
 of the giant jam at Lazy Lester in Pontiac mi.....dancing and bar b q and music all day.
Ben Ross WBjr