Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Super 64 Red Case

Hi Gary:

yeah....it sure sounds interesting. Somewhere on the case should be numbers
 which tie it to Hohner (just are there are on the back of the black
cases)?

Also - it wouldn't only be a matter of cover plates...but the silverplated
mouthpiece as well which is an integral part of the Super 64.  Take a good
look at a Super 64 online if you don't have one and then compare it to the
one  he's offering.  IF he's selling it for less than $100 you're getting a
steal if it is indeed 'brand new', is clean, doesn't have any mildew or
stale  smell to it, you can look down into the back and see the valves lying
nice and  flat, and the button functions nice and smoothly.

Hey, if you aren't interested - let ME know. I'd be very interested  :)

Much luck.

Elizabeth

"Message: 7
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 15:52:32 GMT
From:  "bbqbob917@xxxxxxxxxxx" <bbqbob917@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: hillyshog@xxxxxxxxxxx,  Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
The red cases are from when they were first  issued back around the early
to mid 70's until they began using the cases  they've been using since about
the mid to late 90's. The locking latch used to  snap apart really easy,
just as bad, if not worse than the snaps on that cheap  plastic "leatherette"
cases they used to have on the 280's. Did he say it was  brand new and
unplayed???
Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston,  MA