[Harp-L] thanks for help

   First, I'd like to thank those who replied to my queries about Sennheiser e609s and Marine Band vs Blues Harp. I got a 609 and used it this weekend for a show with my completed new rig; a restored Masco Audiosphere 18, a Saxon 4x8 cab and my amazing Chuck Gurney, Fatbottom black CR bullet. Everything seemed to work great, and the crowd loved it. I can't wait to hear the recording and see for myself.
   Also, I was treated to an impromptu jam with an aspiring, just turned, 14 year old blues singer/harpman. His name is Jake Freel (unsure of spelling) and hearing him gave me great hope for the future of blues.
Lare Sattler   "The Little Chicago Band"  Canton, Ohio