[Harp-L] 4th position? or Natural minor tuning?

As a follow up to my last post...

Hoping Gino can explain to us how to played the song Europa...
(Santana version)
He either played it with a minor keyed harp...or one in what he calls forth....
I seemed fluent in this position...and I could not find the right harp to match what he was doing....( we played together)

Like I said...I play it with a Bb harp...which I think is 3rd position on this minor tune...not sure ...but I feel comfortable there.
How we got to almost the same place with different harps...I am not sure.
Maybe he has changed the tuning on one of his harps?

I found this to be the case with Brendan Power...he had many harps special tuned for different songs.
Looking forward to learning more about the minor tunings ...etc...

Grant