[Harp-L] Rick Estrin Reveals Secrets Subtleties & Tricks of the Blues Harmonica

Rick Estrin has produced and released on DVD the most comprehensive instructional video
available today.Rick Estrin Reveals Secrets Subtleties & Tricks of the Blues Harmonica
deals with the language of the blues,and how to have taste and class, and other subtle
aspects of successful blues playing necessary to do it right.
I have seen no other materials that so clearly and succintly define just how to be
a more classy player, and when that is acheived music will sound better
other musicians will know. This could possibly be the best investment a
blues Harmonica player should acquire.
Rick shows these concepts better and in the most entertaining ways
and so I highly recommend this video from one of the
few living masters of blues Harmonica.
Get this and you will be a better player regardless of level.
-Jimmy Gordon