RE: [Harp-L] terry mcmillan

Terry was on tour and got pneumonia was sent home and spent some time in the hospital then was released and went home and had a massive heart attack at age 53. I knew Terry and this is what I was told by close friends. If you ever spent time with Terry, you know that he had more charisma than ten regular guys and was always a delight to be around. He used to come to my home and entertain the kids with his juggling and other antics ... always the entertainer, crazy man in a good way and I knew him before he came into his relationship with God and saw the awesome transformation leading to the shift in his career which took him to the successes with the Gaithers and other Christian venues. BTW: I did not read any of the linked articles, I am telling this from first hand account.