[Harp-L] Some Garden St. Info

Like some of you I've been late in registering and booking a room for the fest. I arrived with no preregistration last year.

I called the Holiday Inn yesterday. I was told the rooms that were set aside were all booked and that I may have to pay full
price for a room. I was told to contact "Group Services" to perhaps get the discount rate. They said some rooms were unbooked for the days I wanted so
they granted me the festival rate. The normal rate is $130 per day. Fest rate is $109. Ask for Group Services if you still need to book a room.

I was also told the Festival goer's check in time is 3pm rather then noon so don't bother rushing to get there by noon to unpack no matter what day you arrive.
Take your shower before you make the trip. lol

Seize ya there.

Michael Easton www.harmonicarepair.com