Re: [Harp-L] Blues in Madriid

Very nice playing Fernando, and a solid band too. If I recall that tune,
from John Brim, I think, the harp intro was in first position, and he -
Little Walter, wasn't it? switched to second for the rest.
You stayed in first, and pulled it off very nicely. Seems like I'm
hearing some pretty good blues out of Spain these days.
Cheers,
RD

>>> fernando jimenez <harp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 3/11/2010 10:35

Hey, Brian, I'm glad you liked the show, my name is Fernando Jimenez
harp player, for the band The 44 Dealers, we played on Thursday in "The

Coquette" if any of you visit Madrid, do not hesitate to seek this club

"La Coquette" in central Madrid, has 25 years programming blues, every

week, parade there almost all the artists who come to play at Madrid,
not to be missed if visiting the city.
Greetings and thanks.
www.myspace.com/losdealers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGoLthdrrY

El 02/11/2010, a las 23:12, Brian Irving escribiÃ: