[Harp-L] local harmonica talent

It occurs to me that Massachusetts has some immense harmonica talents among it's citizenry.  The below list is certainly not all-inclusive but shows names that have some exposure outside our state.  If others on the list wish to add to it, it would be appreciated.  And I'd love others to represent their respective states (Texas, California ?) with lists of their own.  If I've neglected obvious choices, I apologize in advance. - JJ

Magic Dick
Jerry Portnoy
Annie Raines
Jim Fitting