Re: [Harp-L] Re: Anybody seen, heard or have this album?

My mother was a big fan of Little Wally and Jimmy Sturszhinski. Wally & Jimmy played mostly 'Chicago sound' (lots of brass), while Frankie Yanchovic played mostly 'Detroit sound' (accordion based). She had a lot of albums but I never saw one with Li'l Walter on it.

smo-joe (In heaven there's no beer, that's why we drink it here. And when we're gone from here...our friends will be drinking all the beer.).